Author: Company News Publish Time: 2023-02-08 Origin: Heal Force
New Product Release! In order to effectively meet the blood oxygen saturation detection needs of residents, Heal Force has newly launched Heal Force FS series Pulse Oximeter, which can monitor the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate indicators of elderly patients in real-time, and detect the silent hypoxic symptoms of the elderly in time. We highly recommend you be equipped with Heal Force New Pulse Oximeter FS-E2!
As a professional pulse oximeter manufacturer and supplier in China with more than 30 years of experience, Heal Force can provide you with various high-quality pulse oximeters. Here are the Product Features, Functional Advantages, and Multiple Application Scenarios of Heal Force FS-E2 Pulse Oximeter.
1. Product Features of Heal Force FS-E2 Pulse Oximeter
1) Small size, lightweight, easy to carry
2) With an automatic shutdown function
3) With battery low voltage indication function
4) Pulse blood oxygen volume waveform and pulse intensity histogram can be displayed
5) Color display screen, which can realize switching display in multiple directions
6) It has the prompt function of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation exceeding the limit
7) With menu setting, Chinese/English language setting, 20 groups of record playback
2. Six Functional Advantages
1) Three-parameter monitoring
2) Double sound and light alarm
3) Chinese and English operation menus can be switched at will
4) The machine has its own storage
5) Five-year service life
6) Real-time pulse sound
3. Multiple Application Scenarios
1) Oxygen Therapy Companion
2) Health Management
3) Monitoring during Pregnancy
4) Plateau Monitoring
The COVID-19 infection does not distinguish between ages, and the elderly are more likely to develop severe illness after being infected with it. Therefore, We need real-time monitoring and focus on the health status of the elderly! Heal Force FS-E2 pulse oximeter is small, convenient, and fast monitoring, so that blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate index can be detected at any time.