There is such a group of people in life. When their head touches the pillow, they snored like thunder. In fact, the sound of snoring is not a good sign but a disease in itself, it may also be a signal of some other diseases, and serious and life-threatening!
Take Care of your Body
Many people snore during sleep. Mild, even snoring or occasional snoring caused by poor sleeping posture is often “benign”.
If it is snoring with “suffocation at night”, it means that the smoothness of breathing during sleep is affected, so we should pay more attention to it. This abnormal breathing during sleep can be defined as sleep-disordered breathing when the frequency exceeds a certain limit.
It can occur in both children and adults. Mild patients may have no significant specific symptoms during the day, but one or more of the following symptoms indicate the disease:
- Snoring, especially uneven snoring, breathing intermittently, waking up at night
- Drowsiness, fatigue, and decreased work efficiency during the day
- Morning headache
- Can’t relieve fatigue after sleep
- Dry mouth in the morning
- Hypertension not easily controlled by medication
Ninety percent of snoring belongs to sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome, and only 10% does not have sleep apnea, called simple snoring. However, over time, most of them will be converted into sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome.
Therefore, when you find that the person next to your pillow snoring suddenly no longer has a sound, it lasts for more than 10 seconds, and this symptom recurs, especially the overweight people, who are often tired and sleepy during the day. He should be advised to go to a professional and regular medical institution in time.
When Sleeping with Hypoxia, Disease Comes!
Sleep apnea refers to a brief stop of breathing during sleep, also called sleep apnea. This suffocation state prevents us from inhaling air into the lungs for effective gas exchange, which is equivalent to losing normal breathing. In this state, severe hypoxia and abnormal metabolism of each cell will occur. Therefore, sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome will bring many complications:
- The quality of sleep is reduced, and the spirits are depressed.
- If you eat too much at night, gastroesophageal reflux may also occur, and the throat may be stimulated to aggravate chronic pharyngitis and induce asthma.
- Affect children’s health (Children are also high-risk groups of apnea syndrome. Tonsillitis, chronic tonsillitis, and adenoid hyperplasia are all pathogenic factors.)
- Increase the risk of diabetes.
- Male sexual dysfunction and abnormalities.
- Frequent apnea during sleep means that the body is often in a state of hypoxia, which easily induces high blood pressure, arrhythmia, etc., and even sudden death (myocardial infarction) may occur in severe cases.
Monitor Sleep Quality!
Heal Force Wrist Pulse Oximeter Prince-100G
Features of Heal Force Wrist Pulse Oximeter Prince-100G
- Strong anti-interference ability
- Continuous monitoring
- Sleep monitoring
- Data playback
- Lithium battery
Hot Sale–DTC3X Masks!
Heal Force leads you to a healthier life~