Why multi-line genetic testing PCR instrument is necessary?
The laboratory is full of talented people, and there are a lot of projects that need to be analyzed and completed. However, the number of PCR machines is limited, and it is necessary to wait for the time arrangement of the use of the PCR machines to proceed one by one, which often delays the progress of the experiment. The Heal Force Trident 960 new generation PCR instrument came into being to meet your multi-line simultaneous experiment needs. We have assembled three modules that can independently execute the corresponding temperature change program for you. What the original three PCR instruments could do, now only one Heal Force Trident 960 PCR instrument can do it. In this way, the place is saved, the time is saved, and the cost is properly reduced!
I am honored to introduce you
Heal Force life science instrument series
Trident 960 three-module thermal cycler!
Streamlined white body
On the basis of adhering to the excellent performance of the Heal Force PCR instrument, we have adopted the Android system, and have made significant optimizations in the temperature control program settings, program file management and graphical interface to provide you with a more comfortable operating experience.
Powerful software processing system
- Advanced Android system, strong software scalability
- 1.2GHz operating frequency, extremely fast processing speed
- 2D, 3D graphics acceleration engine, smooth running screen
Clear display on large touch screen
- 10.1 inch color TFT capacitive touch screen
- Familiar Android interface, comfortable software operation
- Visual display of overall program running status
Unique thermal lid design
- One key touch screen to open the cover, convenient and quick
- Three-color indicator light, the status of the instrument is clear at a glance
- Spring lock design to ensure proper pressure contact between hot cover and tube cover
Practical multi-module design
- The three modules run independently and can be used by three people at the same time to avoid long waiting
- Parallel experiments are completed at one time, efficient and reliable