As the prevention and control of the epidemic has entered the normalization stage, recently, the comprehensive team of the joint prevention and control mechanism of the State Council has also issued a new work notice requesting that the nucleic acid testing of the epidemic be accelerated. Now Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection gets heated recently~
The notice from Chinese government mentioned that in strengthening the construction of laboratories, for land border port cities with relative lack of medical resources, relatively weak detection capabilities, and greater pressure for epidemic prevention and control, mobile laboratories can be used when necessary to conduct testing of all kinds of virus.
Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection has the characteristics of on-demand inspection, flexibility, and complete facilities, which can quickly improve nucleic acid detection capabilities and meet the needs of epidemic prevention and control.
Heal Force Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection
Introduction of the Lab
The Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection has the advantages of fast flow, maneuverability and flexibility. It can quickly reach the area where nucleic acid testing is required and start the testing on the spot.
In a limited space, the vehicle-mounted laboratory is highly integrated with relatively complete laboratory equipment, which can safely, quickly, and labor-saving emergency detection of the virus, and is suitable for areas that do not have the detection conditions.
Inlet and Exhaust System
- To avoid cross-contamination, the laboratory adopts a fresh air conditioning system.
- After the fresh air is purified by primary, medium, and high efficiency, it is sent into the room through the top fresh air outlet.
- The exhaust outlet is located in the highest indoor pollution risk area and is arranged in one direction. The airflow flows from the low pollution area to the high pollution area.
- The air is purified through the filter and sterilization process.
- The laboratory is equipped with bag-in and bag-out filters. The bag-in and bag-out filters have in-situ disinfection and scanning leak detection functions.
- The laboratory is equipped with plasma sterilization and purification system.
Laboratory Layout Effect
Parts of Supporting Equipment
The Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection can quickly reach the required location, help rapid nucleic acid detection work, and meet the needs of epidemic prevention and control. Heal Force always pays attention to the front-line needs of epidemic prevention and control and contributes to Heal Force strength to epidemic prevention and control.