Jaundice meter, known as percutaneous bilirubin tester, etc., is a medical device. It belongs to the second category of medical devices in medical equipment and is an instrument for detecting the amount of transcutaneous bilirubin in newborns.
As we all know, neonatal hyperbilirubinemia is a common disease in the neonatal period, and severe cases can cause nuclear jaundice. Therefore, the clinical observation of neonatal jaundice needs to be dynamically observed so that medical staff can detect and treat it in time.
However, the repeated blood sampling and analysis not only cause great pain to the newborn but also difficult for parents to accept, it also brings complicated workload and difficulty to the medical staff.
The jaundice tester used by Heal Force uses optical fiber technology, photoelectric technology, and data processing to perform percutaneous bilirubin measurement.
Our medical staff can easily measure the percutaneous bilirubin value related to the concentration of serum bilirubin as long as the probe is lightly pressed on the forehead skin of newborns, infants or premature babies and it can directly display the serum bilirubin concentration value. Such a measurement is not only damage-free, small in size, light in weight, but also easy to operate and safe to use.
Jaundice meter can be widely used in the neonatal department, pediatrics and other departments of hospitals at all levels for early screening of neonatal jaundice, and the market application prospect is broad.
- The first LED light source in China
- Big LCD screen
- Two measurement units are displayed simultaneously
- Store 200 measurement values
- Measure multiple averages
- Special lithium battery
- Ready-to-use, continuous measurement, no need to reset
- When using the jaundice meter, the test probe must be perpendicular to the skin of the forehead of the newborn, and the test probe does not leak light.
- After pressing down the test probe, the reading can only be picked up after the flash is over.
- When using this product’s own calibration screen to calibrate the instrument, try to hold the instrument and the calibration screen in your hand. Make sure that the test probe is perpendicular to the surface of the calibration screen and not exposed.
- For specific operation instructions, please refer to the instruction manual.