Heal Force in the outbreak of COVID-19
In the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic, Heal Force, as a company focusing on life sciences, actively responded to the country’s call and distributed biological safety cabinets and other equipment to Huoshenshan Hospital as soon as possible.
Huoshenshan Hospital & Leishenshan Hospital
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic, 2 hospitals that have recently received much attention in China and abroad are Huoshenshan Hospital and Leishenshan Hospital.
Huoshenshan Hospital is a specialized hospital built in Wuhan, on the model of Xiaotangshan Hospital (Beijing) during the fight against SARS in 2003, which focuses on treating patients with severe novel coronavirus pneumonia[COVID-19].
On January 25, 2020, in response to the need to fight the epidemic, the Wuhan Epidemic Prevention Headquarters held a dispatch meeting and decided to build another “Xiaotangshan Hospital”—Leishenshan Hospital, in addition to Huoshenshan Hospital.
Both hospitals are expected to be delivered in about a week. On the one hand, it proves that domestic construction enterprises’ design and construction capabilities, technical strength and project execution ability are very good; on the other hand, it also shows the firm view of many industries in fighting new coronaviruses, united struggle, and an overarching outlook.
Hospital specifically designed for infectious diseases
As the severity of the epidemic increased, batch after batch of medical supplies, and professional medical teams from all over the country rushed to Wuhan. In combination with a large number of local cabin hospitals being put into use, tens of thousands of reserve beds were released. According to the severity of clinical symptoms, severe, mild and centralized isolation patients were reasonably diverted.
As a hospital dedicated to the treatment of severe patients with infectious pneumonia, the construction of the ICU ward complies with the guidelines for the construction and management of intensive treatment wards in China. In addition, in the design process of Huoshenshan Hospital, there are specific requirements for the layout of medical units and medical facilities:
- The basic requirements for the layout of infectious disease hospitals are “3 zones and 2 corridors” (The 3 zones refer to clean, semi-polluted, and polluted areas. The 2 corridors refer to the passage of medical staff and patients).
- “Fishbone building plan”: the central axis includes a cleaning area, an aisle, and a work area; the sides of the central axis are ward units; the semi-contaminated area is between the cleaning area and the ward unit; the ward in the ward unit is a contaminated area.
- The patient’s passage is outside of each nursing unit, so the patient’s passage and the medical staff’s passage are independent.
Heal Force’s Biological Safety Cabinet
Heal Force’s Biological safety cabinet ranks high among similar products in the industry.
Click here to learn more…
Articles related to biosafety cabinets that we posted：
1. The Essential Solution for Cytotoxic Drug Handling: Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet
2. Biosafety Cabinet Intalled after 400 Kilometers Drive
Follow-up article: Specific requirements for medical facilities during a difficult period [COVID-19]
We will make a more detailed introduction to the specific requirements of medical facilities during the anti-epidemic period.