High-frequency electrosurgical generator is a surgical instrument that replaces mechanical scalpels for tissue cutting. When it comes into contact with human tissues through dense high-frequency currents, it produces a concentrated heating effect, which makes human tissues vaporize or burst to achieve the purpose of cutting and coagulation medical operation.
The Role of High-Frequency Electrosurgical Generator
- Fast cutting speed, powerful and rapid hemostasis effect. Compared with ultrasonic scalpel, it is more suitable for open surgery.
- It can greatly shorten the operation time and reduce the patient’s blood loss and blood transfusion.
- Using the skin effect of high-frequency current, it will not penetrate the human body too deeply, and the degree of damage to the human body during the operation is minimized.
In recent years, with the development of medical technology and clinical requirements, there have been more developments in compound electrosurgical equipment based on high-frequency surgical instruments.
The high-frequency electrosurgical generator is equipped with an argon gas controller, which can significantly improve the coagulation effect and speed, while reducing tissue oxidation, carbonization, smoke and peculiar smell, improving the working environment and reducing the degree of scorching. The high-frequency current uses argon particle flow as the medium to act on human tissues, avoiding direct contact between the electrosurgical pencil and human tissues during operation, and is not easy to cause adhesions. It is suitable for use under digestive endoscopy.
EB05 high-frequency electrosurgical unit can be linked with an argon device and can be upgraded to an argon knife to perform APC surgery. It is used for general surgery, hepatobiliary surgery and other open surgery and the needs of fast and large-scale hemostasis under digestive endoscopy.
- Two modes of argon flow: cavity mirror mode and normal mode
Endoscope mode: argon flow is adjustable from 0.5 to 4 liters/min
Normal mode: Argon flow rate is adjustable from 0.5 to 12 liters/min
- Double argon channel detection, graphical display
- The integrated cart is compatible with 2 steel cylinders, with low pressure alarm and automatic switching of argon cylinders
- With the function of automatically emptying the pipeline air
- Flow rate LED setting
- Air circuit blockage alarm
01 Operating frequency: 512KHZ
02 10 working modes: convenient for the clinical needs of surgeons
Pure cut: Provide a perfect guarantee for tissue cutting
Mixed cutting 1/2/3: simultaneous cutting and coagulation to realize bloodless cutting and minimizing tissue damage
Spot coagulation: use higher voltage and high-frequency pulse current to heat the bleeding point, after coagulation, a tiny spark is generated to make the tissue scab
Soft coagulation: The low-voltage high-frequency pulse current coagulates the bleeding point for a long time, and the tissue is almost non-carbonized, and there is no adhesion between the tissue and the electrode.
Surface coagulation: suitable for rapid hemostasis on a large area of one surface, need to be used with argon device
- Bipolar standard coagulation: During the coagulation process, when the tissue coagulates to a certain degree, the output power decreases slowly.
- Bipolar precise coagulation: In the process of coagulation, when the tissue coagulates to a certain degree, the output power drops rapidly, thereby reducing the degree of adhesion and scorching.
Electric current does not need to pass through the entire individual, acting between the two levels of forceps, which is safe and effective, used for nerve tissue cutting, small blood vessel coagulation and ligation operations, such as neurosurgery, gynecology, otolaryngology, etc.
Real-time plate area detection technology: According to the change of the plate contact area and the impedance value, once the plate contact area drops to a dangerous level, the machine immediately cuts off the output to prevent the contact area from being too small and causing burns.
- Adaptive tissue technology: It will no longer be restricted by tissue characteristics, electrode selection, and cutting amplitude factors, so that the cutting quality can be kept consistent.
- 9 memory modes: 9 modes can be stored for convenient operation in various departments
- Power and mode memory: the host is automatically set to the mode and power of the last operation when it is turned on, no need to reset
- Dual output coagulation function: convenient for hemostasis needs of emergency traumatic surgery and coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Low frequency galvanic isolation reaches CF level:
- All floating output, in line with international standards “IEC60601-1” and “IEC60601-2-2”
- Equipped with different sound and light instructions for different outputs
- Safety system: with instant failure alarm function, when attachment error, operation error, host failure occurs during work, the error code will be automatically displayed, and the sound-light alarm will be triggered. Automatic energy monitoring can monitor high-frequency leakage to prevent personal burns caused by leakage.