Happy Chinese New Year! New year is upon us, how to stay safe and have fun this Chinese Spring festivals.
Everyone Can Make Holiday Celebrations Safer
We are sharing the guidance and epidemic prevention tips from CDC on how to stay safe during this holiday：
- Wear a Mask
- Stay 6ft Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
- Avoid crowded, poorly ventilated indoor spaces
- Wash your hands
- Get Your Flu and COVID-19 Shots
Spring Festival Epidemic Prevention – Nine Don’ts
1. Do Not Be Unconscious
Wash your hands frequently, wear a mask, be ventilated, and report symptoms quickly.
2. Do Not Hide It
Report the travel truthfully and actively cooperate with the nucleic acid test when necessary.
3. Do Not Gather
Minimize unnecessary travel, avoid crowded places and gatherings.
4. Do Not Spread rumors
Don’t spread rumors, don’t disinformation, pay attention to authoritative information.
5. Do Not Be Fooled
Vaccinations are free of charge and be aware of fraudulent information.
6. Do Not Breach
Cooperate with local access management measures, have temperature measurement, health bar code& registration ready when needed.
7. Do Not Be Impulsive
Be kind to volunteers and understand their work. It is best to show your support and appreciation.
8. Do Not Panic
Be part of the prevention and control measures, we shall have experience and confidence.
9. Do Not Be Irresponsible
Everyone has a role to play in slowing the spread and protecting themselves.
Tips After the Holiday, Return Back to Work
Limiting close face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of coronavirus disease 2019. however, it is hard to do so when we are return back to work, here are few tips:
- Wear a mask properly on public transport or taxi
- Try to use non-public transport such as walking, bicycling.
- Keep “6ft Social Distance” at work.
- Minimize large-scale meetings and gathering.
- Take temperature tests and pay attention to personal hygiene.
credit: CDC images, Getty images