When an accident strikes, first aid is a race against death. During the entire emergency and transfer process, the patient’s condition is at risk of deterioration at any time. Medical staff need to be aware of changes in the patient’s physical signs at any time, and carry out corresponding emergency measures in real time to buy time for the patient.
Emergency transfer patient monitor
Heal Force launched the Apollo N3 transport monitor. Even in harsh environments, it can still perform excellent measurement of various parameters, accurately feedback the changes in the patient’s vital signs, and help medical staff understand the patient’s condition and give timely treatment.
American Masimo blood oxygen technology
- Can quickly obtain arterial blood oxygen saturation
- In the case of low peripheral perfusions such as body movement and haemorrhage.
Blood pressure technology dedicated module
- Adopt Advantage (SunTech blood pressure) technology
- Even if the patient is in jitters or heart failure, etc.
- It can also measure blood pressure
- Resistant to liquid spills
- Can be used normally under harsh conditions
- The touch screen adopts tempered glass thickened shell
- Pass the drop test
112mm holographic data waveform printing
- Reflect the patient’s physical status in all aspects
- Give clinicians more support
- Long standby time
- Support power supply, car power supply, battery free match
- Meet the needs of use under various conditions
Time is life We may not be able to re-book the trajectory of life But we can race against time Race against time to win more rescue opportunities Heal Force Apollo N3 transport monitor The hope of guarding life