As of Jan 20, 2020, there are a total number of 125 million reported cases of COVID-19 globally, and 2.75 million deaths, according to the WHO.
In the past months, the average new reported cases have maintained rather low in China. Overall, Covid-19 confirmed cases continued to rise for a fourth consecutive week as of 21 March 2021, with just under 3.3 million new cases on the week of 15-20 March 2021 and over 60,000 new deaths (figure 1). Increasing number of new cases were reported from the South-East-Asia, Western Pacific, European and Eastern Mediterranean regions, the number remained stable in African Region and the Regions of the Americas, notwithstanding concerning trends observed in some countries within these regions. The European Region and the Region of the Americas continue to contribute nearly 80% of all the cases and deaths. (WHO-Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) 20210323_Weekly_Epi_Update_32)
Facing the spread of COVID-19 in a growing number of countries across the world, it is critical that high throughput solutions are created in order to increase the efficiency of prevention and control of the novel coronavirus.
Heal Force is dedicated to assist and help in fighting against COVID-19 by providing laboratory equipment no matter what your challenges are. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have developed new strategies and COVID-19 solutions that help you to create effective and time-saving nucleic acid testing laboratories.
COVID-19 Viral RNA Extraction and qPCR Detection
Here are some information if you want to get your lab prepared for Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Testing. Below links will take you through the overall layout of the PCR lab to the complete setups you need, and Guidelines for A PCR Laboratory Overall Layout and Integrated Lab Solution. Knowledge about Nucleic Acid Test VS Antibody Detection, and testing capacity – Good News！COVID-19 Test Laboratory Can Test 2000 Samples a Day.
There are laboratory kits to be used to examinate COVID-19 Viral RNA Extraction Kit and qPCR Detection Kit – the essential kits you need to perform diagnostics on COVID-19 infection, in combination with Biological Safety Cabinet and PCR machines.
PCR Extraction and Detection Kits
The magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit uses magnetic beads to adsorb DNA/RNA to achieve rapid purification of viral DNA/RN. Nuleic acid detection kit should be worked with PCR thermal cycler machine.
The Fosun COVID-19 RT-PCR Detection Kit is a real-time RT-PCR test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 in upper and lower respiratory specimens (such as anterior nasal swabs, mid-turbinate nasal swabs, nasopharyngeal swabs, oropharyngeal swabs, sputum, lower respiratory tract aspirates, bronchoalveolar lavage, and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal aspirate) from individuals suspected of COVID-19.
- Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) RT-PCR Detection Kit
- RT-PCR Detection Kit are inaccurate? Read this and fast understand them
- Youtube: Operation Video on Novel Coronavirus 2019 nCoV RT PCR Detection Kit
Biological Safety Cabinet
A biosafety cabinet (BSC)—also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet—is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level. There are classes and the types of BSCs within them to suit for different level of personnel and environmental protection provided and the level of product protection provided.
- Proper Use of the Biological Safety Cabinet (Class 2)
- Youtube: How to operate biosafety cabinet？
- Shocking! Big Difference among P1, P2, P3, P4 Biosafety Laboratories
- Youtube: COVID-19 :Medical staff need biosafety protection
- Biological safety cabinets have become One of the most important equipment
- Story between Huoshenshan Hospital and Heal Force in the terrible outbreak of COVID-19
- Combat COVID-19: Heal Force Rushed to Assist Epidemic Prevention in Urumchi
- Combat COVID-19: How Heal Force Come Forward in Response to Pandemic through Uncertain Times [Retrospect]
- Heal Force Biological Safety Cabinet – Quality is Everything
- Biosafety Cabinet Intalled after 400 Kilometers Drive
PCR Thermal Cyclers
The thermal cycler (also known as a thermocycler, PCR machine or DNA amplifier) is a laboratory apparatus most commonly used to amplify segments of DNA via the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). In this case, it is used to facilitate the testing of COVID-19 virus in combination with RT-PCR dectection kits.
- The Principle of PCR, See Here
- Real Time PCR
- Only 10 Minutes! Purchase Recommendations of PCR Instrument
- Designed for multi-line genetic testing- Trident 960 PCR instrument
- GM-05 Gene Amplification Instrument -A Good Helper for your Laboratory!
- Internal Reference Gene Commonly Used in Fluorescence Quantitative PCR Experiment and GAPDH Expression in qPCR of Different Brands
- Cases: Heal Force provide PCR solution for Fujian CDC
Mobile PCR Diagnostic Laboratory
Transportable Mobile PCR Diagnostic Laboratory is a turnkey COVID-19 solution which provides rapid deployment and simple setup to carry out experiments that meets the BSL-2 biological safety protection standard.
It is a perfect solution for those who do not have the conditions to have a nucleic acid testing lab or need to quickly expand the testing capabilities in a short period of time.
- Dive Deep into Heal Force Mobile PCR Laboratory Chamber!
- [COVID-19 Solution] Mobile PCR Diagnostic Laboratory Construction Plan and Equipment List
- Case Study: Zhengzhou Hospital Uses of Mobile PCR Diagnostic Lab for Examination of Imported Cold-chain Food Product
- Heal Force Mobile PCR Laboratory for Nucleic Acid Detection Gets Heated
- Youtube: Mobile PCR Laboratory Overview
- Live VR: Walk You Throught Mobile PCR Laboratory
2021 is a landmark year for countries starting COVID-19 vaccine programmes. We are one-step further towards the overall control of COVID-19 virus. The success of efforts against vaccine-preventable diseases is attributable in part to proper storage and handling of vaccines by using purpose-built or pharmaceutical-grade refrigerators and freezers.
As part of the COVID-19 solution, there are things you might want to know:
- 4 Things to Know About Covid-19 Vaccines
- 5 Aspects to Understand About Vaccine Cold Chain
- Understanding Safe Storage Temperatures for Biological Materials
- Differences between Domestic and Medical Refrigerators in Detail [10 Aspects]
- Covid-19 Vaccine Storage Management with Heal Force Refrigerators and Freezers
- How to Make a Comprehensive Vaccine Cold Chain Storage Solution?
As a leading company with 30 years of experience in development and manufacturing medical and laboratory equipment, Heal Force actively collaborate with global effort in supporting COIVD-19 prevention and control work. We provide detailed operational pandemic response plans to a lower risk, more productive and sustainable solution according to you situation. To get your every own consultation for free, contact our team now and talk to us today about how to get your laboratory prepared for COVID-19 testing!